Monday, December 15, 2008

Kids Say the Funniest Things!

Thought we'd share with you a few of the funnier sayings around our house this year:

- "Does 'five more minutes' mean when you're finished doing what you're doing?" (Brenna)

- "I'd rather smell my own feet than watch this movie." (Caden, about Camp Rock-- which strangely echoed his parents' views as well!)

- "Daddy's little princess is looking good today!" (Brenna, speaking of herself, of course!)

- "How much does a pound of rice weigh?" (Brandt, he's still embarrassed about this one!)

- Brandt (at the dinner table): "What is a kroner?"
Keegan (in response): "Icelandic currency." (I guess the only reason this is funny is that both of his parents made a valiant attempt at pretending they knew this already.)

- When asked what gifts the wise men brought Baby Jesus, Brenna responded, "Gold . . . (much thought with a wrinkled brow) . . . and cigarettes?" (I know the magi had camels, but I think she meant frankincense!.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Carol said...

Oh my grandchildren are the greatest

 

Post a Comment

<< Home