Eastern European Edition


I am finalizing plans for this year's Eastern European Missions Adventure. It is my hope that I will be able to provide daily prayer updates and instamapper locations. I am traveling with Randy Boyd of Prepare International www.prepareinternational.org . Our itinerary includes:
15 SEPT Monday - Depart for Graz, Austria
16 SEPT Tuesday - Arrive Graz, Austria – Hungarian School (Church Planting)
19 SEPT Friday - Graz to Bratislava, Slovakia
21 SEPT Sunday - Conference in Slovakian School (Holy Spirit)
22 SEPT Monday - Krakow, Poland
23 SEPT Tuesday - Legnica, Poland
26 SEPT Friday - Gdansk, Poland – Gdansk School (Personal Life of a Leader)
29 SEPT Monday - Depart for Home
In between days include travel, personal connections, and church speaking events. If everything works as planned, you can track my daily locations at: http://www.instamapper.com/ext?key=17868021302831500231 .
Pray for:
God's grace and peace to cover this trip.
Strength and peace for Mindy and our children.
A demonstration of the Spirit's power as I teach.
Divine appointments and opportunities along the way.
An impartation from our European friends to be brought back to Sweetwater!
Thank you for joining in this Grand Adventure! May God grant you the desires of your heart as you trust in Him!


1 Comments:
Wish you could come through Marseille, France! It would be great to see you!
Post a Comment
<< Home